- Type: Full Time
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
• Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
• Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
• Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
• Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
• Perform, or contract others to perform, pre-building assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, rough order of magnitude estimating, feasibility, or energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.
• Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
• Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
• Advanced knowledge of all phases of building and construction including materials, methods and tools involved in the construction of multifamily structures.
• Advanced knowledge of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Knowledge of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, possesses an aptitude for learning job specific computer software, such as Procore and document management software.
• Effective communication skills in English, both orally and in writing.
• Time management, planning and organizational skills, capable of prioritizing multiple tasks and following through to completion.
• Complex problem-solving skills including review related information to develop and evaluate options for solutions.
• Reasoning skills in which able to combine rules or pieces of information to produce answers or conclusions that make sense.
• Must possess interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• Flexible and adaptable to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions.
• Must be an active listener, giving full attention to what people say, comprehending points being made, asking questions when appropriate.
• Possess negotiation skills and be successful in bringing others together and reconciling differences.
• Demonstrated judgement and decision-making skills, considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Detail oriented and observant.
Point of Contact
Dallas/Ft. Worth Metropolitan Area
Field Office Locations