Multifamily Project Superintendent
- Type: Full Time
• Manage all aspects of a ground-up construction project.
• Responsible for daily planning, creation, and maintenance of project schedules.
• Overall responsibility for the planning and supervision of all on-site employees and subcontractor activities, including but not limited to, determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment requirements, temporary power sources, work schedule, and documenting actual hours worked.
• Negotiate issues and change orders with subs on details of all phases of construction; requires full awareness of plans and specs.
• Maintaining positive relationships with subcontractors, architects, and other project stakeholders, while ensuring proper discipline and progress of the project.
• Oversee and evaluate subcontractor performance.
• Responsible for controlling costs, adhering to budgets, and managing equipment-related expenses.
• Conducts regular safety meetings; maintains a safe work environment, complying with company and regulatory safety procedures.
• Assists project management team ensuring compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements of the city, state, and federal government applicable to the project.
• Participates in the development and implementation of appropriate portions of the jobsite quality, safety, and production plans; ensures maintenance of all records in accordance with project standards.
• Assist in securing all required building inspections and related trade inspections.
• Identify Project risks and develop and implement solutions to mitigate them.
• Ensure job cleanliness.
• Advanced knowledge of all phases of building and construction including materials, methods and tools involved in the construction of multifamily housing structures.
• Advanced knowledge of construction project production and processing.
• Knowledge of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of management principles, such as planning, resource allocation, and coordination of resources.
• Advanced knowledge of construction safety principles.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, possesses an aptitude for learning job specific computer software, such as Procore.
• Effective communication skills in English, both orally and in writing. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus!
• Time management and organizational skills, capable of prioritizing multiple tasks and following through to completion.
• Complex problem-solving skills including review related information to develop and evaluate options for solutions.
• Reasoning skills in which able to combine rules or pieces of information to produce answers or conclusions that make sense.
• Must possess interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• Able to effectively train and instruct others.
• Flexible and adaptable to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions.
• Must be an active listener, giving full attention to what people say, comprehending points being made, asking questions when appropriate.
• Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Detail oriented and observant.
Point of Contact
Dallas/Ft. Worth Metropolitan Area
Field Office Locations